The Gilmore Girls Reading List

Sunday 24 March 2019

Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs


Publish Date: July 3rd 2012
Publisher:  Katherine Tegen Books
Format: Audiobook, Unabridged
Author: Tera Lynn Childs
Narrated By: Emily Bauer 

Quick Review

This book is about Lily trying to save the underwater kingdoms that are in trouble because humans suck and are destroying everything unintentionally. She tries her best to perform her royal duties and balance her student life, but it is difficult.

We get to see her go to the different kingdoms and meet more mermaids, which was by far the best part of the book for me. 


I HATE it when books make the characters do three trials. Video games, sure. Films, not so much. Books, please, don't do it. This book is less about romance and more about saving the kingdoms, which was a premise I liked more, but that's just me and I typically don't like romance. So, yeah, go save the world. 

Lily just...forgot about her career storyline? I know she has a lot on her plate but you know...it just got DROPPED. So...she's not going to college anymore? She'll just be under the sea, eating sushi, Netflix and chill'n?


If there was a fourth book, I'd listen to that too. Especially because of what will become of Quince - which was a nice touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment