The Gilmore Girls Reading List

Sunday 28 June 2015

Where Have I Been?

Yes, it's true that I haven't been posting in the last four months. I am currently closed to reviews (and seriously, check my status before sending a request). I have a backlog of books to review. I'm not currently reading YA lit because I really can't keep adding to the backlog.

What has kept me from posting?

I got a new job, in a library! I am in another medical library, though I also staff the patient library, and this is my favourite location because I get to help patients find oncology information.

Yay!



But I moved to a new city, by myself.

Boo.


So I've been navigating starting a new job, ending an old job (which was an experience all of its own!), living in a new (not-so-awesome city), and getting an apartment...and getting another apartment because of a long list of reasons. I also got some fantastic input from an agent about my book, so I'm trying to work on that.

I knocked out two posts today, but I still have a few, including:

The Book of Ivy (audio book);
The Lonely;
The Ocean at the End of the Lane; and
The Chaos Walking Trilogy.

One could say, "Maybe if you didn't binge watch the entire series to date of Game of Thrones, or the third season of Vikings, or the entire series of Sons of Anarchy, you'd have more time to review."

Maybe. I might even say that is true.



No comments:

Post a Comment